About The Show

As women most of us wear only 20% of the clothes we have in our closet. We gravitate towards a small percentage of pieces which are made up of the shapes, colours or styles we feel the most comfortable in. How much time and money is wasted on the other 80%? Imagine if you could learn what it is about these styles that makes you feel so good and turn it into a repeatable formula?

Lalita Lowe is a French trained fashion designer and a Personal Fashion Curator. She has developed a unique method and set of principles to help any woman discover their very own Signature Uniform. Lalita will take you through the steps to help you develop your very own distinctive look, authentic to who you are, how you want to feel and the personal brand message you want to give.

If you'd like more information, available dates and pricing on our Show, fill in the below information and we will send you the latest Brochure.




Lalita Lowe
Show Gallery
What we do at Retail Rockstars
Be sure to check out our other shows
Discover Paleo Workshop

Discover Paleo

This is an introduction to the paleo template with a new Summer menu. Paleo & Primal eating are all the rage at the moment and…

Read More

Kids & Food, healthy strategies for thriving

This is a workshop for parents who want to improve their children’s nutrition and instil a love of good food. Elizabeth Turnbull is a nutritionist…

Read More
Discover Paleo Workshop

The Chicken Story

Leah Williamson, head honcho at Brisbane Paleo and Nourishing conversations has an amazing show all focused around the humble chicken…

Read More

Miracles in the Kitchen – 5 dinners in just 1hr

Ronsley Vaz is Chef to some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs; his podcast averages 5,000 listeners a day…

Read More
Sam Buckby Smarter Homes Workshop Facilitator

The Smarter Home Show

Get the skinny on bringing all your connected devices together in your home. Join our Smart Home expert Sam Buckby from SMARTER BUILDINGS…

Read More
Kristi Dots

Style Liberation

Learn the secret to packing smart and looking stylish on your next holiday. More garments don’t mean more outfit options, in life or travel (quite the opposite in fact). It also equals excess baggage…

Read More